That made me happy the other day:
1. This video of a singing nun and the reactions of the judges, particularly the tattooed crying guy!
2. The weather. Spring has sprung! It’s warm, it’s sunny, my life is now complete!
5. Thea’s first trip to the dog park.
6. We have discovered a pizza joint in the nearest town that is not only delicious, but will deliver to our house in the country! Hooray for New Orleans Pizza!
7. Giving in to my exhaustion, curling up in bed at 7:30 with Kitten, and promptly falling asleep beside her. We never did the co-sleeping thing as a habit, but on those rare occasions when it just happens, it’s deliciously cozy.
8. This Tumblr account, discovered at 2 am later that same night thanks to some middle-of-the night insomnia brought on by the aforementioned ridiculously early bedtime:
I’m pretty sure that part of the hilarity was because it was 2 am and everything is more profound at that time….funnier, more angering, sadder, you name the emotion, it will be magnified by that magical midnight hour, but seriously, I got laughing hysterically to the point that I had to make myself stop not only because Carter was begging me to (in his sleep; he didn’t remember this in the morning), but because my eyeballs felt like they were going to pop out of my head. My favourite part is the tags.